Yellow Background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Go Fish!

I am the Primary chorister in our ward, I was so scared when they asked me, but I can't think of a better calling... I LOVE this job!  Today we went fishing.  All the fish had songs on the back and if the kids sang the song well the fisherman/woman got to keep their fish if the song was iffy the fish-and-game (primary presidency) made them throw the fish back.  I was trying to give more kids a chance to fish, so along with the sea creatures, I made an old tire, a boot, and some seaweed (no songs attatched).  A little guy got the tire... he cried... I felt like a bully... I still feel like a bully... boo :(

2 comments:

  1. To cute!!! You are so creative!!! Poor little boy though ;)...I loved your new bed getty-up!!!! I just might have to make me some pillows. I was thinking about you today and wondering how your husband was and then Voila...you updated your blog on him...funny! Glad he is doing a bit better! Hope you are doing well to Jami!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow .. i just imagined simple little gold fish when you said you were making fish.. hhaha i should have know they would be amazing.. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete